Sewn On Date: July 20th (First Man on the Moon)
Sewn From: An Astronaut's Space Suit
Likes: Shooting stars
Dislikes: Cloudy skies
Most likely to say: "Let's shoot for the moon!"
Dot Starlight is a scientific girl who's always got her head in the clouds! She loves science and one day, she wants to hop on a rocket ship and travel to the moon! She's also a daydreamer and is easily distracted by her many thoughts and ideas.
What Dot Looks Like
Hair Color: Yellow
Headband Color: Red
What she wears: A shiny, blue dress with a red and white outline at the sleeves. She has 2 layers under her skirt and a red bow at the waist.
Her sewn-on pattern on her dress/pet: White snowflakes on a blue background.
Other things on her dress: 4 buttons at the front of her dress.
Dot has a cute, red bird!
Roof: Shiny Ribbons
Wall Color: Purple with sparkly wallpaper
Dot's Other Merchandise
- Full Size Dot
- Dot Mini
- Dot Pencil Topper
- Dot Character Tin
- Dot Mirco
- Dot is the only original character not to have a little sibling, soft doll, and more minis!
- Dot has her own airplane!
- Dot is not and was not available in UK.
- Dot's house is an observatory!
- She is a curious daydreamer, much like Alice in Lalaloopsyland.